Thursday, September 1, 2011

Weekend Update

After being here for nearly 3 weeks, we finally made our way to the beach. We were invited to go to South Beach with some friends we met who are in another ward, but go to school at University of Miami. I had mentioned previously that our trip was short lived because of the jellyfish that surrounded us, but we also got rained out. We decided to go to lunch at a restaurant called Lime which was basically Tex Mex food. Even though the jellyfish got their way, it was fun to get together with some new friends...who speak English.
 Us
Izzy Gerber, me, Aaron, Britni Rigby, Brett Rigby, Zac Gerber, Amir

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of my baby! Already making nice with the other kids :) And a new job! Everything seems to be coming together nicely for you. I miss you a whole bunch!

    Miami sounds so crazy! I love that you are the ones who need the interpreter hahaha

    ReplyDelete