Thursday, June 14, 2012

April

I feel like so much has happened in the last few months and I haven't been very good at updating our blog. Instead of throwing it all together in one post, I thought I would go month to month from when I last left off.

April was the performance month. The first week of April was Momentum's Spring Performance at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach. Besides our big performance we had several children's shows and improvisation performances that week.

Improvisation with inflatables at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
 Allisen and I
 Merina, Vanessa, me, Katie
 Taking a lunch break at during our long day of tech/dress rehearsal
 The four of us definitely get along well. We're a bunch of sillies

After my last performance we went to the newly opened Serendipity which is just across the street from the theater. I've heard so much about this place that I just had to try it out.

 Cora and Mike Herrero
 Jaubert's frozen hot chocolate



No comments:

Post a Comment